Ampliroll® Hook Lift
Taking the Hook Lift Industry to New Heights!
capacity: 6,600 Lbs.
capacity: 12,500 Lbs.
capacity: 12,500 Lbs.
Features and Benefits
The Ampliroll® Hook Lift System Servers Many Industries
There are savings in the cost of container/bed maintenance, because these don’t require insurance, tires, licenses, brakes or electrical systems. The dumping configuration is obtained when the jib is extended, by operating the arm cylinders which actuate the arm, the tilting rod and container, pivoting altogether about the rear shaft.
This system is designed to reduce the number of power units required for multi-task jobs.
In addition to the Waste industry, other industries that benefit from this system include:
Agriculture: one unit can pick up a flatbed to haul bales and others items, or a tank to carry liquids, or a container to haul grain.
Construction: one unit can pick up a tank to carry water, a container to haul waste or serve as a dump truck, or a flatbed to carry a backhoe or other equipment.
Fire-Fighting: one unit can quickly deploy or retrieve equipment, can drop pumpers and chemicals along the line, can haul a field hospital where needed, and haul equipment for fire-fighters.
Scrap Metal: one unit can pick up a loaded container and leave an empty one at the same plant location, can haul different capacity containers, and can place a container on or off a loading dock, and the driver never leaves the cab.
How Did Ampliroll® Get To Be #1
Ampliroll® was the first to offer this type of lift system to the consumer market. They saw a need and created a solution to fill that need. After much research, development and engineering, it didn’t take long for the Ampliroll® to very quickly become the “role model” for other such systems. And, the Ampliroll® Hooklift is in use by the military in several countries.
How Does Ampliroll® Stay #1
It’s easy to remain #1 when our product is as near perfect as possible. Ampliroll® has a history of “being first”, because their dedicated craftsman use the finest materials available. In fact, their units are so well built that repairs and maintenance are words that are hardly ever spoken. They’ve never settled for second best in the construction of our units.
In addition, they offer after sales support and years of manufacturing experience, to provide you with the best service in the industry – before and after you purchase your Ampliroll®.
How It Works
The key word is “simple.” The operator backs the truck toward the container/platform. With in-cab mounted controls, the operator switches on the power take off,” lowers the hydraulic arm and engages the container/platform with the hook. He then activates the two main cylinders which pull the container onto the chassis and lock it into position. The operator then turns off the “power take off” and drives away.
Less than one minute from the time the operator shifted the truck into reverse. Ampliroll® has just one purpose: to help our customers pick up, drop off, transport, unload or dump containers or equipment safer and faster. And, that means larger profits!
Additional Ampliroll® Benefits
- Pulls trailers. One truck plus one driver plus two containers equals TWICE THE PAYLOAD!
- The driver never leaves the cab… this increases productivity and is safer.
- Dual main cylinders provide smooth, stable power-on, power-off capability, while the sliding jib allows for optimum weight distribution.
- The operator can pick up or set down a container at dock heights, or load and unload a second container onto an Ampliroll® trailer.
- Containers can be pushed and spotted more accurately, with little chance of damaging the front panel.
- Truck alignment is not critical. The operator may approach from any angle within a 60° arc.
- The Ampliroll® is virtually maintenance free.
- Once the container is loaded, it is supported throughout its length by the Ampliroll® sub frame.
- With a container it’s a roll-off.
- With a platform it’s a flatbed truck.
- With a dump body it’s a dump truck.
- With a recycling body it’s a recycler.
- In the rare event parts are required, they can be expedited. Most parts are available in our warehouse, and can be delivered within 24 hours.