Truck Suspension - SuperCoils
Back to Truck Suspension
SuperSprings International provides SuperCoils as both a heavy duty replacement option for selected trucks and vans as well as a simple, maintenance-free lift option for some of these vehicles. All SuperCoils are for front coil spring applications only.
Whether it’s a snow plow, replacement heavy duty bumper, front winch, armor plating or simply an over-worked, sagging front end; SuperCoils offer options to remedy the cause of your sag with applications for most Ford, Chevy/GM and Dodge trucks and vans.
For some vehicle applications we supply SuperCoils in both a heavy-duty and extra heavy-duty version. The extra heavy-duty SuperCoils are designed specifically to be used by our armored truck upfitters.
Features and benefits of SuperCoils:
- Level up front-end sag with a long term maintenance free solution.
- SuperCoils have a linear/constant spring rate.
- SuperCoils have been field tested and come with a 30 year proven track record.
- High quality North American product.
- 3 Year limited product warranty.
Please note that the installation of SuperCoils and any coils spring for that matter should only be conducted by a qualified installer / technician. The typical installation takes approximately 2 hours to complete.