Straight Snow Plow Blade
- Designed to fit a wide variety of UTV models.
- Available blade width: 6'
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Push boundaries with your utility vehicle
Get more use out of your utility vehicle with the FISHER TRAILBLAZER line of UTV plows. These plows are engineered to fit a wide variety of UTVs and to handle the same demands as our commercial plows. Constructed from high-strength, low-alloy steel components, both models feature an easy-on/easy-off UTV mounting system and removable receiver brackets for exceptional ground clearance. TRAILBLAZER UTV plows feature Scrape Lock for clean scraping and back dragging.
UTV Mounting System
- Hooking up the TRAILBLAZER v-plow or straight blade is simple. With the receiver brackets installed on your utility vehicle, either drive in or manually push the plow into the receivers. Push up on the headgear to engage the hitch pins in the receiver holes, then slide the handle to lock the hitch pins in place. Finally, connect the electrical plug.
- Detaching the plow is just as easy. The receivers are removable, to maintain ground clearance.
- Receiver brackets can be easily removed, restoring your vehicle back to its original ground clearance when the plow is not in use.
- We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last.
- All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
Blade Construction - Straight
- The 6' wide, 14-gauge powder coated steel moldboard and standard 5" high-carbon steel cutting edge make the TRAILBLAZER straight blade a strong choice that is the right size for your UTV.
Structural Reinforcement - Straight
- With four vertical ribs and high-strength, low-weight, alloy steel construction, the TRAILBLAZER UTV straight blade is strong enough for commercial operation and light enough to fit most UTVs.
Trip Protection - Straight
- Two heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and UTV by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles.
- The FISHER Scrape Lock system locks the plow in any position you put it in to give you a cleaner scrape, especially while back dragging. With the plow locked in place, Scrape Lock gives you the performance of a larger plow without the extra weight and without the need to push any extra buttons.
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow whenever it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
TRAILBLAZER Control Options
- Choose between the ergonomic Fish-Stik handheld control or the dash-mounted joystick control (not shown) based on your preference. Both feature automatic shutoff, backlit buttons for night operation, and LED lights which indicate "power" and "float" mode.
- Both controls have a plug-in connector for easy removal.
STORM GUARD Baked-On Powder Coat
- The industry's best protection against wear and rust, the STORM GUARD baked-on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all FISHER snow plows.
- Each FISHER plow goes through an automated, eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process to remove mill scale and profile steel surfaces for the best adhesion, followed by a multi-stage pre-wash which provides superior surface preparation.
- Then a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion.
- The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns in a climate-controlled powder coat booth that ensures precise, uniform powder coat coverage.
- The final baking process seals the long-lasting, high-gloss, FISHER yellow coat, to provide superior protection for your snow plow, season after season.
Pre-Punched Blades for Accessories
- The blade is pre-punched for easy installation of accessories, providing a custom fit. The pre-punched holes also prevent damage to the powder coat that can sometimes occur when installing an accessory.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.