Stainless Steel Hopper Spreader
Offers the features and accessories that give you the performance, capabilities and efficiency of larger WESTERN Striker hopper spreaders, but in a more compact size.
- Materials: Sand and Salt
- Available body side lengths: 30' and 54"
- 0.35 CU YD: UTVs and compact trucks
- 0.7 CU YD: compact spaces and jobs
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
The Right Size for the Job
The WESTERN Striker 0.7 and 0.35 cu yd stainless steel hopper spreaders offer the features and accessories that give you the performance, capabilities and efficiency of larger WESTERN Striker hopper spreaders, but in a more compact size that's better suited to handle smaller spaces and jobs. It's been designed to provide excellent material flow and delivery to the spinner.
*Truck upfit accessory required to use 0.35 cu yd hopper in a truck bed
Dual Electric Motors
- A fully enclosed 12-volt electric, 1/3 HP motor is mounted inside a sealed housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Enhanced dual variable-speed control allows you to precisely match material delivery and spread patterns to conditions. Four standard accessory buttons and a dedicated blast button provide optimum in-cab efficiency.
- Easy-to-understand, digital self-diagnostics alert the operator when the hopper is empty or when adjustments are needed, and LEDs make the controls easy to read. Its compact size compared to traditional controls fits easily into today's modern vehicle cab designs.
Innovative Chute Design
- Reduce material waste with this innovative chute design that delivers material to the areas of the spinner that cast it out and away from the truck, instead of back onto your bumper.
- The low-maintenance, stainless steel, riveted construction provides durability for long-life and protection against stress.
- The easy-to-adjust circular shutter deflector allows one-side spreading operation, providing optimal control by keeping materials away from areas they aren't needed, and spreading more evenly where they are.
- The 0.35 cu yd features a 11 1/2"-wide pintle chain conveyor system while the 0.7 cu yd features a 15 1/2"-wide pintle chain. This moves material consistently and smoothly to prevent bridging..
- An extra large 12" polyurethane spinner delivers a spread pattern of up to 30' and provides long-lasting, corrosion-free performance..
- Conveniently connect accessories directly into the fully enclosed accessory hub mounted in the back of the hopper. Accessories automatically integrate with the hopper control without having to run additional wires from the front of the vehicle..
Dump Button & Work Light
- Located at the rear of the hopper, two dump buttons run the conveyor for easily unloading excess material or quickly filling a walk-behind spreader.
- Controlled by a third button, an accessory work light can be attached to illuminate the area at the rear of the spreader for better visibility when operating the dump buttons or working at the back of the hopper.
- Provides convenient access to the hitch, better ground clearance and easy clean-out..
- Hoppers feature knock-out holes for plug n' play integration of certain accessories.
- The standard coated steel top screen helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to help prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
- Add additional spreader stability to your vehicle with standard nylon tie-down ratchet straps.
- An optional chain tie-down kit is also available.
- The Striker hopper spreader is designed with FLEET FLEX technology for easy interchange between electric hopper spreaders without having to change the wiring or the controls. It provides easy operation, increased reliability, simple wiring and easy installation. Additionally, accessories automatically integrate into the control for easy plug 'n play.
*Feature available on dual electric motor models only.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.