Attaches quickly and easily to backhoes, wheel loaders or tractors by using bolt-on, interchangeable attachment plates.
- Blade Width: 12', 14' and 16'
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Put Winter In Its Place
The FISHER 12', 14' and 16' STORM BOXX pusher plows feature a two-piece, steel trip-edge design that delivers a cleaner scrape for hard-packed snow and ice—all while protecting operators and their equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. Attaching quickly and easily to backhoes, wheel loaders or tractors by using bolt-on, interchangeable attachment plates, the STORM BOXX pusher plow goes the distance.
Plow Blade Construction
- The 12', 14' and 16' STORM BOXX steel edge pusher plows come equipped with an enhanced, heavy-duty blade design. With 10-gauge steel moldboards for superior strength, the pusher plows measure 40 1/2" tall, and feature an optimized 67-degree angle of attack. The premium, high-gloss paint helps resist corrosion.
- The STORM BOXX pusher plows features multiple structural-steel channels that run across the length of the entire blade and is internally lined with stiffener ribs to provide structural integrity and bucket-impact strength.
Two-Piece, Steel Trip-Edge
- The two-piece, steel trip-edge design provides a cleaner scrape for hard-packed snow while protecting you and your equipment from hidden obstacles. The steel trip-edge is constructed with eight or twelve extension springs, depending on the blade width, and is reinforced with additional ribs at the trip springs to handle large snow loads and stresses. The steel cutting edge is center-punched, which means it can be flipped, resulting in improved service life.
- Interchangeable attachments offer the flexibility to quickly and easily attach the pushers to various pieces of equipment within a fleet including tractors, backhoes and wheel loaders.
Floating Attachment Plates
- The floating attachment plates allow side-to-side movement and smooth out bumps, keeping the pusher in contact with the surface at all times.
- Designed to keep the cutting edge level on uneven surfaces to maintain a clean scrape and a more even cutting edge wear.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.