- Stainless steel snow plow with adjustable attack angle and articulating A-frame.
- Available blade widths: 8' and 9'.
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
A Whole New Way to Attack Winter
Streets, lots or driveways—Mother Nature doesn't have a preference and neither does the FISHER HDX stainless steel snow plow. Armed with an adjustable blade attack angle and an oscillating A-frame, the HDX snow plow is able to dial in and provide superior results regardless of the weather or the terrain. Clad with a clean stainless steel moldboard, this plow not only does the work better, it looks better, too.
Plow Blade Construction
- Available in 8' and 9' widths, the 29" tall HDX snow plow blade is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel that performs as good as it looks.
- A standard high-carbon steel cutting edge provides increased wear resistance.
- The HDX snowplow is constructed with a total of eight vertical ribs welded into a rigid framework. The two inner ribs and base angle have additional reinforcement which provides increased structural support when attacking winter's worst.
Adjustable Attack Angle
- The HDX snowplow features an adjustable attack angle that allows you to customize the blade's angle of attack based on plowing surfaces, weather conditions or operator preference. Its boxed-in quadrant design features three attack-angle holes for easy adjustment.
- With an Oscillating A-Frame, the HDX snow plow pivots from side to side allowing the blade to follow the contours of the plowing surface for a cleaner scrape and improved cutting edge wear.
- We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last.
- All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade.
- The FISHER trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
Tractor Compatible Mount Kit
- Designed for easy installation onto a wide range of tractor models, these mount kits make it possible for the HD2 straight blades to fit on a compact tractor. They are flared both vertically and horizontally to ensure proper alignment and make the drive-in connection easier. The push beam, which makes up the front portion of the mount, can be quickly detached to allow for a loader attachment.
HDX for Skid-Steers
- The FISHER HDX snow plow is also available with skid-steer mounting options.
INTENSIFIRE Halogen Headlamps
- Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, INTENSIFIRE headlamps are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the next storm.
LED Headlamps - lean more
Dual-Halogen Headlamps - learn more
Minute Mount 2 Snowplow Mounting System
- The reliable, mechanical attachment design of the Minute Mount 2 snowplow mounting system allows for easy hook-up with no tools required and no electrical switches to fail and leave you struggling out in the cold.
Chain Lift Design
- The FISHER chain lift design offers a wide range of performance and reliability advantages over a direct lift system.
FLEET FLEX Electrical System
- With the FISHER FLEET FLEX Electrical System, you have true fleet interchangeability. Unlike other manufacturers who require a different control system for different plows, the FISHER FLEET FLEX system lets you operate the following FISHER Minute Mount 2 plows on any truck at any time with the same Fish-Stik hand-held or joystick control.
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow whenever it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
Plow Control Options
- Choose between the ergonomic Fish-Stik hand-held control or the dash-mounted joystick control (not shown) based on your preference.
- Both feature automatic shutoff, backlit buttons for night operation, and LED lights which indicate "power" and "float" mode. Both controls have a plug-in connector for easy removal.
- An underhood module transfers lights from vehicle to plow automatically and improves system reliability by using plug 'n play, sealed electrical connections that comply with OEM requirements. Isolating the plow's electrical system from the vehicle's prevents the potential of electrical system damage in the event of a shorted circuit.
Pre-punched Blades for Accessories
The blade is pre-punched for easy installation of accessories, providing a custom fit. The pre-punched holes also prevent damage to the powder coat that can sometimes occur when installing an accessory.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.