- A 2-stage, auger-fed delivery system.
- Materials: salt, sand or a sand/salt mix.
- Capacity: 5.25 cubic feet
- Hopper construction: Polyethylene.
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Speed. Control. Versatility.
Delivering speed, control and versatility, the FISHER SPEED-CASTER 525 and SPEED-CASTER 900 poly tailgate spreaders are true triple threats. These spreaders offer a two-stage, auger-fed delivery system with independent control of material flow and spread pattern, so you can deliver exactly the right de-icing material exactly where you want it. And the best part? You don't have to sacrifice any cargo space to do it.
A latching, molded poly lid protects material from the elements.
Dual Electric Motors
The two high-torque 12-volt electric motors provide quiet, reliable, independent control over the auger and spinner mechanisms. The spinner motor is sealed inside a weather-resistant housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Enhanced, dual variable-speed control allows you to precisely match material delivery and spread patterns to conditions.
- Three standard accessory buttons and a dedicated blast button provide optimum in-cab efficiency.
- Easy-to-understand, digital self-diagnostics alert the operator when the spreader is empty or when adjustments are needed, and LEDs make the control easy to read.
- Its compact size compared to traditional controls fits easily into today's modern truck cab designs.
SPEED-CASTER 525 and SPEED-CASTER 900 tailgate spreaders feature corrosion-free poly hoppers for long-lasting durability.
- Material is delivered by a heavy-duty steel auger to provide long-lasting, reliable performance.
- If an obstruction occurs, the transverse auger system will reduce downtime by automatically reversing until the obstruction is cleared and then normal operation will resume.
- The SPEED-CASTER 525 tailgate spreader features a 10" spinner made of nylon/glass reinforced resin, and delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'.
- The SPEED-CASTER 900 tailgate spreader features a 12" steel spinner (shown above) and delivers a spread pattern of up to 40'.
Conveniently connect accessories directly into the spreader module mounted in the spinner motor enclosure. Accessories automatically integrate with the tailgate control without having to run additional wires from the front of the truck.
Inverted V / Vibrator
An inverted V comes standard and helps keep sufficient material weight off of the auger, ensuring smooth startup and flow of material. It is directly connected to the vibrator to help reduce bridging and keep material moving to the auger.
A steel top screen comes standard, which helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
- The SPEED-CASTER 525 tailgate spreader comes standard with a combination 2" receiver hitch and 3-point tractor mount for use on multiple vehicle types.
- The SPEED-CASTER 900 tailgate spreader* requires the additional purchase of one of the available mount options: a pivot mount, a 2" receiver hitch mount (requires additional adapter), or a 3-point hitch mount.
*Mounts sold separately.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.