Packed with premium features and designed to deliver professional results
- Featuring either a powerful: 24hp Kohler 7000 or 23 hp Kawasaki FR600 engine - EZT Transaxles
- 52" & 60" fabricated decks are 4 1/2" deep and made of 11-gauge steel
- Fully tubular steel frame, High-back padded seat with armrests, Dial-operated cutting height selection, Commercial-style 4-point dual-arm deck hanging system
- 3-year / 300 hour warranty
Product #: NA
With a solid tubular frame and a wide range of cutting sizes, the IKON XD brings power and flexibility to all yard sizes. A plush, high-back seat and large tires provide comfort and stability, hour after hour.
Commercial-Style Deck: 4" deep fully fabricated with advanced airflow for an exceptional cutting performance.
Plush Seat: The plush, high back seat featuring padded arm rests is adjustable from the operator position providing superior comfort while mowing. On select models only.
Larger Tires: With a larger diameter, these tires offer more traction and a smoother ride.
Hydro-Gear EZT Transaxles: A professional-grade transmission with increased torque and load capacity provides improved response and control.
Dial Operated Cut Height: Choose from 13 cutting positions, from 1 1/2" to 4 1/2", in quarter-inch increments with just the turn of a dial.
Premium Engine Options: With the choice of a premium Kawasaki V-Twin or a powerful Kohler 7000 series, you can't go wrong.
Specifications and Downloads
Affordable Zero-Turn Mower Financing Programs - Hustler, Gravely, Ariens and Country Clipper
- Designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
- Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of product.
Application for Credit Local / In-State Residence
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.