Professional-grade plows designed and built exclusively for utility vehicles.
- Available Blade Width: 6'
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
BIg Plow Performance For Your UTV.
Winter knows no limits - which means you shouldn't either. Built exclusively for utility vehicles, the WESTERN IMPACT UTV snow plows are professional-grade plows built to go anywhere that demands WESTERN-grade performance. Constructed from high-strength, low alloy steel components, both models feature an easy-on/easy-off UTV mounting system and removable receiver brackets for exceptional ground clearance. IMPACT UTV plows feature Scrape Lock for clean scraping and back dragging.
UTV Mounting System
- Hooking up the IMPACT v-plow or straight blade is simple. With the receiver brackets installed on your utility vehicle, either drive in or manually push the plow into the receivers. Push up on the headgear to engage the hitch pins in the receiver holes, then slide the handle to lock the hitch pins in place. Finally, connect the electrical plug.
- Detaching the plow is just as easy. The receivers are removable, to maintain ground clearance.
- The removable receivers and low profile undercarriage provide exceptional ground clearance and maximize the ramp angle, so your unit will be trail ready when the plow is not attached.
- We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock holds the blade down for more efficient scraping and clean back dragging.
Blade Construction - Straight
- The IMPACT straight blade UTV plow features a 14-gauge powder coated steel moldboard that is 6' wide and comes with a standard 5" steel cutting edge.
Structural Reinforcement - Straight
- For the cleanest pass in any position, the MVP PLUS v-plow has a snow control deflector over the center hinge to help prevent snow from being lost over the top.
Trip Protection - Straight
- Two heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and UTV by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles.
Blade Construction - V-Plow
- The IMPACT flared v-plow blades go from a 25 1/4" center height to a full 29 1/4" at the outer edge. The 14-gauge powder coated steel flared moldboard is 6' wide and comes with a standard 5" high-carbon steel cutting edge, reducing wear and extending the life of the blade.
Structural Reinforcement - V-Plow
- Six vertical ribs, coupled with high-strength, low-weight, alloy steel components provide a favorable strength-to-weight ratio, keeping stress off of the UTV frame.
- A 3/4" diameter, steel center pin resides within a three-connection-point hinge, keeping the wings tight for improved performance.
Trip Protection - V-Plow
- Each blade features independent trip-edge design with heavy-duty coil springs for protection when encountering bumps and obstacles. Whether in V, scoop or straight blade configuration, the trip-edge helps protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow remains in front of the blade, so you can keep going without spilling the entire load of snow.
Double-Acting Cylinders - V-Plow
- A standard feature on the IMPACT UTV v-plow, UltraLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the v-plow in straight blade mode by locking the wings together instead of having to toggle each wing independently.
- The double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
Steel Center Gap Cover - V-Plow
- For the cleanest pass in any position, the IMPACT UTV v-plow has a snow control deflector over the center hinge to help prevent snow from being lost over the top.
Width Adjustment - V-Plow
- When fully angled or in V mode, the IMPACT UTV v-plow plowing path is 5' wide, and 4' 7" in scoop. For UTVs with a wider wheel base, a width-adjustment setting is available to make your plowing path wider in these positions. Using the alternate setting, the plowing width is 5' 6" when fully angled or in V, and 5' 1" in scoop.
IMPACT Control Options
- The intuitive UTV-specific hand-held control lets you raise and lower the plow, and position the blade in V, scoop, angle and straight modes. An optional joystick control is also available for easy blade control operation when wearing gloves.
- The WESTERN Scrape Lock system locks the plow in any position you put it in to give you a cleaner scrape, especially while back dragging. With the plow locked in place, Scrape Lock gives you the performance of a larger plow without the extra weight and without the need to push any extra buttons.
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive WESTERN SECURITY GUARD snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
ULTRAFINISH Baked-On Powder Coat
- The ULTRAFINISH baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- Each WESTERN plow goes through an automated eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process and multi-stage pre-wash to prepare the plow surface for optimum coating adhesion.
- After that a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion.
- The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns that ensure precise, consistent powder coat coverage.
- The final baking process seals the long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red coat. The result is a state-of-the-industry finish that will provide superior protection for your plow, season after season.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.