MIDWEIGHT snow plow features professional grade reinforcement for light commercial work.
- Available blade width for Powder Coated Steel and Poly: 7'6"
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Built for Light Commercial Use
Get pro performance without an ounce of wasted weight. The WESTERN MIDWEIGHT snow plow features professional grade reinforcement to push the boundaries of "light commercial work."
Plow Blade Construction
- The sturdy 7' 6" moldboard is 27" tall and comes in 14-gauge powder coated steel or 1/4" high-density polyethylene.
- The durable poly blade provides a slick surface for enhanced snow-rolling action and a maintenance-free surface. The steel blade features our high quality ULTRAFINISH powder coat surface.
- Both feature a 70-degree attack angle for a clean scrape, and come standard with a high carbon steel cutting edge that reduces wear and extends the life of the blade.
- Six vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN POWER BAR provide unmatched structural reinforcement, delivering exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting.
- The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade.
- The 1" diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- The two-spring trip blade protects your snow plow and truck when striking hidden obstacles.
- Elastomeric bumpers reduce jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
- Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, NIGHTHAWK headlamps are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the storm.
LED Headlamps - lean more
Dual-Halogen Headlamps - learn more
UltraMount 2 Snowplow Mounting System
- The UltraMount 2 system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount system mounts and electrical platforms.
Chain Lift System
- The mechanical chain lift system offers a variety of performance and reliability advantages over a hydraulic system.
FLEET FLEX Electrical System
- The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides true fleet interchangeability. The same CabCommand hand-held or joystick control can operate the following UltraMount and UltraMount 2 mounted plows on any truck at any time.
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive WESTERN SECURITY GUARD snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
- Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power "on" and "float" LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
- This advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness for trouble-free connections. An underhood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
ULTRAFINISH Baked-On Powder Coat
- The ULTRAFINISH baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- Each WESTERN plow goes through an automated eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process and multi-stage pre-wash to prepare the plow surface for optimum coating adhesion.
- After that a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion.
- The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns that ensure precise, consistent powder coat coverage.
- The final baking process seals the long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red coat. The result is a state-of-the-industry finish that will provide superior protection for your plow, season after season.
Western Snow Plow Parts Diagrams
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.