The FISHER HS compact snowplow is a full-featured snowplow that's easy to attach and easy to operate.
- Designed specifically for mid-size pickup trucks and SUVs.
- Available blade widths: 6' 8", 7' 2".
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Choose the One That's Trusted by the Pros
When doing it right means doing it yourself, choose the brand that's trusted by the pros. The FISHER HS compact snowplow is a full-featured snowplow that's easy to attach and easy to operate, so you can clear your property how you want and when you want from the comfort of your own vehicle. Designed specifically for mid-size pickup trucks and SUVs, the FISHER HS compact plow will have you rigged and ready for whatever winter throws your way.
Plow Blade Construction
- The 23 1/2" tall, reliable, 16-gauge, powder coated steel moldboard comes in 6' 8" and 7' 2" widths for rugged snow plowing performance. In other words, you get the brawn of a big plow--and yet it's light enough for your mid-size truck or SUV.
- A standard high-carbon steel cutting edge provides increased wear resistance.
- Six vertical ribs deliver exceptional torsional strength to eliminate blade twisting.
- A formed base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade.
- The 1" diameter pivot bushing secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last.
- All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- The Scrape Lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for cleaner scraping and back dragging performance.
- The HS compact snow plow features full blade trip. This design incorporates two trip springs, allowing the blade to trip forward when encountering hidden obstacles, protecting your snow plow and vehicle from jarring damage.
- When the plow is not in use, quickly maximize vehicle ground clearance with the removable receiver brackets. No tools required.
- The FISHER Scrape Lock system locks the plow in any position you put it in to give you a cleaner scrape, especially while back dragging. With the plow locked in place, Scrape Lock gives you the performance of a larger plow without the extra weight and without the need to push any extra buttons.
INTENSIFIRE Halogen Headlamps
- Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, INTENSIFIRE headlamps are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the next storm.
LED Headlamps - lean more
Dual-Halogen Headlamps - learn more
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow whenever it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
STORM GUARD Baked-On Powder Coat
- The industry's best protection against wear and rust, the STORM GUARD baked-on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all FISHER snow plows.
- Each FISHER plow goes through an automated, eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process to remove mill scale and profile steel surfaces for the best adhesion, followed by a multi-stage pre-wash which provides superior surface preparation.
- Then a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion.
- The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns in a climate-controlled powder coat booth that ensures precise, uniform powder coat coverage.
- The final baking process seals the long-lasting, high-gloss, FISHER yellow coat, to provide superior protection for your snow plow, season after season.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.