- Takes on multiple yards with a commercial frame and a comfort seat
- Featuring an 60" fabricated deck constructed of strong 10-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 726cc Kawasaki FX730V V-Twin engine
- 4-year / 750 hour warranty
Product #: 991158
With a commercially-proven frame, the ZENITH is built to take on multiple yards with comfort features like a plush seat and isolators to keep you going all day.
Fully Tubular Frame: Industry-leading frame design features large-formed tubular frame rails and minimal welds to support the loads of the machine with unprecedented strength and stability.
Commercial-Grade Deck: A durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 5 1/2" depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions for professional cutting performance.
Belt Tension Technology: The self-adjusting belt tension technology keeps belt tension constant, which maximizes belt life, minimizes wear, and maintains a consistent, quality cut.
ROPS: Frame supports a folding ROPS as standard for added protection for the operator.
Deck Lift System: Offers effortless adjustment between 15 cutting positions in 6mm (1/4") increments with a simple, vertical pin selection.
Padded Seat and Armrests: High-back seat with additional padding features armrests and integrated seat isolators for greater comfort.
Specifications and Downloads
Affordable Zero-Turn Mower Financing Programs - Hustler, Gravely, Ariens and Country Clipper
- Designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
- Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of product.
Application for Credit Local / In-State Residence
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.