- Lightweight V-plow design.
- Designed for today's businesses and homeowners using half-ton trucks.
- Available blade width: Stainless Steel or Poly-Coated: 7' 6"
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Dictate What Perfection Is.
The WESTERN ENFORCER v-plow, with trip-edge design, is constructed of high-strength, low alloy steel that makes it stronger and lighter than conventional steel, and the ideal weight for half-ton trucks. The ENFORCER v-plow is engineered with all the features, efficiency and performance of full-size WESTERN v-plows, brought down into a lightweight design for today's businesses and homeowners using half-ton trucks.
Plow Blade Construction
- The ENFORCER v-plow is constructed of high-strength, low alloy steel that makes it stronger and lighter than conventional steel, and the ideal weight for half-ton trucks. Available in premium, corrosion-resistant stainless steel or powder coated steel, the 7'6" wide v-plow features wings that soar from a 27" center height up to 33" at the outer edge.
- The blade comes standard with a 6", high carbon steel cutting edge, providing increased wear resistance and a clean scrape.
- An aggressive, 70-degree attack angle enhances scraping and back dragging, making it ideal for asphalt and paved surfaces, and for scraping up ice and hard-packed snow.
- The ENFORCER v-plow features six vertical ribs, plus two additional horizontal ribs on the stainless steel model, which reinforce the blade for structural integrity and exceptional torsional strength.
- A 3/4"-diameter, heat-treated steel center pin resides within a three-connection-point hinge for added strength and rigidity.
- As a standard feature on the MVP PLUS, UltraLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the v-plow in straight blade mode by locking the wings together instead of having to toggle each wing independently.
- The double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
Steel Center Gap Cover
- The ENFORCER v-plow comes with a snow deflector located over the center hinge. No matter which plow position you're in, you can count on a clean pass that reduces the amount of snow lost over the top.
- We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season.
- Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- The fully enclosed hydraulic cover protects the hydraulic unit from the elements and does not require any tools to remove.
Adjustable Width Configuration
- Configures to varying vehicle heights in order to maintain optimum performance.
- Each blade features independent trip-edge design with heavy-duty coil springs for protection when encountering bumps and obstacles. Whether in V, scoop, or straight blade configuration, the trip edge helps protect the plow, the truck, and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow remains in front of the blade, so you can keep going without spilling the entire load of snow.
- Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, NIGHTHAWK headlamps are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the storm.
LED Headlamps - lean more
Dual-Halogen Headlamps - learn more
UltraMount 2 Snowplow Mounting System
- The UltraMount 2 system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount system mounts and electrical platforms.
Chain Lift System
- The mechanical chain lift system offers a variety of performance and reliability advantages over a hydraulic system.
FLEET FLEX Electrical System
- The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides true fleet interchangeability. The same CabCommand hand-held or joystick control can operate the following UltraMount and UltraMount 2 mounted plows on any truck at any time.
SECURITY GUARD Anti-Theft System
- The exclusive WESTERN SECURITY GUARD snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow's hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
- Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power "on" and "float" LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
- This advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness for trouble-free connections. An underhood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
ULTRAFINISH Baked-On Powder Coat
- The ULTRAFINISH baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- Each WESTERN plow goes through an automated eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process and multi-stage pre-wash to prepare the plow surface for optimum coating adhesion.
- After that a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion.
- The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns that ensure precise, consistent powder coat coverage.
- The final baking process seals the long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red coat. The result is a state-of-the-industry finish that will provide superior protection for your plow, season after season.
Pre-Punched Blades for Accessories
- The blade is pre-punched for easy installation of accessories, providing a custom fit. The pre-punched holes also prevent damage to the powder coat that can sometimes occur when installing an accessory.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.