Designed for when you need a smooth functioning tailgate spreader and an unobstructed view from the cab.
- Materials: #1 rock salt, calcium chloride and other de-icing materials.
- Hopper Construction: Polyethylene
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Consider It Done.
Get the job done with one of the WESTERN Low Profile tailgate spreaders. Constructed of high density polyethlene and designed for convenience and performance without affecting the operator's view from behind the wheel.
- A latching, molded polyethylene lid protects de-icing material from the elements.
- A fully enclosed 12-volt electric, 1/3 HP motor is mounted inside a sealed housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Choose between a variable speed control with an "on/off" button and blast option to optimize material usage or a basic "on/off" toggle control (controls are sold separately).
- The low profile tailgate spreaders feature corrosion-free polyethylene hoppers for long-lasting durability.
- Material is delivered by a powder coated, vertical steel auger to provide long-lasting, reliable performance.
- Models 500 and 1000 both feature a durable 10" polyurethane spinner that delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'.
- Model 2500 comes standard with a large, 15" polyurethane spinner that delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'.
Adjustable Feed Gate
- On Model 2500, a specialized "saw tooth" feed gate and auger design combine to deliver complete, reliable flow control with positive shut-off, eliminating spillage and waste.
- The Model 500 tailgate spreader comes standard with a Class III receiver hitch mount.
- The Model 1000 tailgate spreader requires the additional purchase of one of the available mount options: a Class IV receiver hitch mount, a fixed bumper mounting system, or the SWING AWAY mount.
- The Model 2500 tailgate spreader comes standard with a Class IV receiver hitch mount.
Optional Top Screen
Optional on all three models, a coated steel top screen helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to help prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
Add additional spreader stability to your vehicle with standard nylon tie-down ratchet straps.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.