FISHER Minute Mount 2 tractor attachment kit.
- Kits are compatible with FISHER heavy-duty straight blades, v-plows or winged plows.
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Drop the Loader, Attach the Plow
Easily install the FISHER Minute Mount 2 tractor attachment kits on a wide range of tractor models. These kits are compatible with FISHER heavy-duty straight blades, v-plows or winged plows, giving you unprecedented maneuverability, versatility and efficiency when plowing.
Removable Push Beam
- The vehicle mounts and lower gear are flared both vertically and horizontally to ensure proper alignment and make the drive-in connection easier. The push beam which makes up the front portion of the mount can be quickly detached to allow for a loader attachment.
- Simple but rugged bolt on mount design. The electrical consists of a battery cable and plow control harness. Each kit includes instructions, mount, hardware and electrical harnesses needed to attach to a Minute Mount 2 snowplow.
- Tractors offer snowplows great versatility for a wide range of plow options. The following plow models offer compatibility with tractors: HD2, HDX, HC, XtremeV, XV2 and XLS.
- Please contact us for assistance to determine tractor model and plow model compatibility.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.