A 2-stage, auger-fed delivery system and independent variable speed control provide consistent and efficient flow.
- Materials: Bagged Rock Salt, Sand, 50/50 Salt/Sand Mix.
- Capacity: 5.25 cubic feet
- Hopper construction: Polyethylene
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Any Job. Any Condition.
Designed to attach to a wide variety of vehicles, the WESTERN PRO-FLO 525 poly tailgate spreader feature a two-stage, auger-fed delivery system and dual variable-speed control for consistent and efficient flow of all types of de-icing materials.
- A latching, molded polyethylene lid protects de-icing material from the elements.
Dual Electric Motors
- Two instant-start, 12-volt electric motors provide quiet, reliable, independent control over the auger and spinner mechanisms. The spinner motor is sealed inside a weather-resistant housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Enhanced dual variable-speed control allows you to precisely match material delivery and spread pattern to conditions.
- Four standard accessory buttons and a dedicated blast button provide optimum in-cab efficiency.
- Easy-to-understand, digital self-diagnostics alert the operator when the hopper is empty or when adjustments are needed, and LEDs make the controls easy to read.
- Its compact size compared to traditional controls fits easily into today's modern truck cab designs.
- PRO-FLO 525 and PRO-FLO 900 tailgate spreaders feature corrosion-free polyethylene hoppers for long-lasting durability.
- Material is delivered by a heavy-duty, powder coated, horizontal steel auger to provide long-lasting, reliable performance.
- When an obstruction occurs, the transverse auger delivery system can reduce downtime by automatically backing itself in and out until the obstruction is cleared or a required adjustment has been made.
- The PRO-FLO 525 tailgate spreader features a 10" spinner made of nylon/glass reinforced resin, and delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'.
- The PRO-FLO 900 tailgate spreader features a 12" steel spinner and delivers a spread pattern of up to 40'.
- Conveniently connect accessories directly into the spreader module mounted in the spinner motor enclosure. Accessories automatically integrate with the tailgate control without having to run additional wires from the front of the truck.
Inverted V / Vibrator
- The standard inverted V helps keep sufficient material weight off of the auger, ensuring smooth startup and flow of material.
- The inverted V is directly connected to a 12-volt vibrator to help reduce bridging and keep material moving to the auger.
- The standard coated steel top screen helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to help prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
- The PRO-FLO 525 tailgate spreader comes standard with a combination 2" receiver hitch and 3-point tractor mount for use on multiple vehicle types.
- The PRO-FLO 900 tailgate spreader* requires the additional purchase of one of the available mount options: a pivot mount, a 2" receiver hitch mount (requires additional adapter), or a 3-point hitch mount.
*Mounts sold separately.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.