Designed specifically for UTVs, in a sturdy, compact ice control package, delivers many of the features of the larger models.
- Materials: Salt or 50/50 Salt/Sand Mix.
- Available body side length: 5 1/2'.
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
Slay Icey Sidewalks and Paths
The WESTERN Tornado UTV 11 cu ft poly hopper spreader is built just for UTVs. It features a sturdy, compact design that delivers many features of the larger models, in a size just right for your utility vehicle.
Designed to Fit UTV Beds
- The Tornado UTV hopper spreader is the proper width/length, and the capacity is appropriate to meet vehicle weight requirements of most utility vehicles.
- A fitted tarp cover helps de-icing material stay dry to prevent clumping.
Dual Electric Motors
- Two instant-start, 12-volt electric motors provide quiet, reliable, independent control over the auger and spinner mechanisms. The spinner motor is sealed inside a weather-resistant housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Dual variable-speed control allows you to precisely match material delivery and spread patterns to conditions. A switch to run the vibrator is integrated into the control for operator convenience.
- The one-piece hopper is built of durable polyethylene for corrosion-free performance, whether using rock salt, calcium chloride or any other type of de-icing material.
- Material is delivered by a heavy-duty, powder coated, horizontal steel auger to provide long-lasting, reliable performance.
- When an obstruction occurs, the transverse auger delivery system can reduce downtime by automatically backing itself in and out until the obstruction is cleared or a required adjustment has been made.
- The durable 12" spinner delivers a spread pattern of up to 30' and provides long-lasting, corrosion-free performance.
- Located at the top and bottom, guards help protect the spinner from damage if the operator accidentally backs into a solid object.
Quick-Connect Spinner Assembly
- Gain easy access to the hitch by removing the quick-connect spinner drive assembly.
- The quick-connect drop chute can easily be removed for access to the hitch.
Inverted V / Vibrator
- The standard inverted V helps keep sufficient material weight off of the auger, ensuring smooth startup and flow of material. The inverted V is directly connected to a 12-volt vibrator to help reduce bridging and keep material moving to the auger.
- The standard coated steel top screen helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to help prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
- Add additional spreader stability to your vehicle with standard nylon tie-down ratchet straps.
Additional Standard Features
- Heavy-duty steel frame with electrostatic powder coat finish.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
First Choice for Snow Plow Professionals
For over 60 years WESTERN® has been leading the plow industry by providing top-quality snowplows and ice control equipment. For more than six decades the WESTERN brand has been the first choice for snow plow professionals with revolutionary technology, expertise in the plowing industry and state of the art manufacturing capabilities.
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WESTERN is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® plows. WESTERN offers snow equipment for heavy-duty and standard-duty commercial snow plowing, institutional, extended-use homeowner and municipal snow removal operations. We have a full line of snow plows, and a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to our full line of snow plow parts and snow plow accessories
Leaders in the Snow Plowing Industry
The focus at WESTERN is to build equipment that helps our customers succeed and give them a competitive edge in the market. As leaders in the snow plowing industry we are at the forefront of changing technology, to better meet our customers needs and wants. WESTERN stays in touch and in tune with our customers to develop solutions and deliver snow equipment that gets the job done right, the first time! As part of a lean manufacturing strategy, WESTERN is able to react quickly to changing requirements and customer needs. WESTERN also proactively pursues environmental responsibility throughout the manufacturing and procurement process, voluntarily making sustained efforts to exceed compliance requirements.