This dual-motor Hopper Spreader gives you independent control of the conveyor and the spinner.
- Materials: Sand and Salt.
- Available body side lengths: 7' and 8'.
Product #: NA
LOWEST SHIPPED PRICE IN THE COUNTRY
De-Icing Technology. Evolved.
Winter storms hit fast and hard. Fight back with the FISHER POLY-CASTER hopper spreader, loaded with upgraded de-icing technology to get you in and out of the storm quickly. Enhanced controls, a convenient accessory hub and the FLEET FLEX interchangeable electrical system give you the tools you need to make the best use of your deicing materials. Conquer every storm with the easy-to-install POLY-CASTER hopper spreader.
- The overlapping poly hopper covers shield de-icing material from the elements. Its design seals out moisture, while molded grooves direct water away from the hopper, and its domed shape increases hopper capacity.
- In the open position, the covers act as spill guards and protect the truck from material overflow while loading.
Dual Electric Motors
- The two high-torque 12-volt electric motors provide quiet, reliable and independent control over the conveyor and spinner mechanisms. The spinner motor is sealed inside a weather-resistant housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Enhanced dual variable-speed control allows you to precisely match material delivery and spread patterns to conditions.
- Four standard accessory buttons and a dedicated blast button provide optimum in-cab efficiency.
- Easy-to-understand, digital self-diagnostics alert the operator when the spreader is empty or when adjustments are needed, and LEDs make the control easy to read.
- Its compact size compared to traditional controls fits easily into today’s modern truck cab designs.
The proven double-walled hopper is built of durable poly for corrosion-free performance, whether using rock salt, calcium chloride, sand or any other type of de-icing material.
One of the widest in the industry, the 16 1/2" pintle chain conveyor moves more material consistently and smoothly to help reduce bridging. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel guides provides extra protection and durability.
An extra large 15 1/2" polyurethane spinner delivers a spread pattern of up to 40' and provides long-lasting, corrosion-free operation.
Conveniently connect accessories directly into the hub mounted in the back of the hopper. Accessories automatically integrate with the hopper control without having to run additional wires from the front of the truck.
Dump & Work Light Switches
Operators can safely offload material or fill walk-behind spreaders by using the rear mounted conveyor dump switches. A third switch is also provided so that an accessory work light my be conveniently controled from not only the cab but also the rear of the hopper.
- For precise material application, the adjustable-height chute assembly can be configured for either pickup truck or flat bed and dump body applications, ensuring you're always spreading at the optimum height.
- For convenient access to the hitch or material off load, the chute assembly can be removed - no tools required.
Adjustable Feed Gate
An adjustable feed gate provides additional control of material flow, regardless of material type, reducing waste when traveling between sites.
Inverted V / Vibrator
- An inverted V is available as an accessory to help keep sufficient material weight off of the conveyor, ensuring smooth startup and flow of material.
- A vibrator kit is also available as an accessory to help reduce bridging and keep material moving smoothly to the conveyor.
A steel top screen comes standard, which helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation.
Ratchet straps are available as an accessory for additional spreader stability.
The POLY-CASTER hopper spreader slides easily in and out of the vehicle. The entire unit stands on end to minimize the space needed for storage.
Additional Standard Features
Molded handles and built-in tie-down loops are included for strapping the hopper to the truck. For additional safety, bolting bars are also provided to attach the hopper to the vehicle and a Center High-Mounted Stop Light (CHMSL) is standard.
- The STEEL-CASTER hopper spreader is designed with FLEET FLEX technology for easy interchangeability between electric hopper spreaders without having to change the wiring or the controls.
- It provides easy operation, increased reliability, simple wiring and easy installation.
- Additonally, accessories automatically integrate into the control for easy plug 'n play.
*Feature available on dual electric motor models only.
Affordable financing programs for Western, Fisher and SnowEx, Snow Plows and Salt and Sand Spreaders, designed for In-State and Out-of-State residence.
Contact us for more information on all these finance options, 309-662-5344.
*Customer must be present in Bloomington, IL to complete financing and take delivery of Product.
90 Days Deferred Payment
COMMERCIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
CONSUMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Application for Credit
Please print and complete the form and submit to QTE by one of the following.
After application is approved, must be able to provide a signiture in person at our location.
Delivering Quality and Service to the Plowing Industry for over 60 Years
Dedication to quality and service has been a FISHER tradition from the start. A proven and a trusted company, Fisher Engineering has been producing snow plows for over 60 years in the coastal city of Rockland, Maine. Through the years our plowing equipment has earned us a solid reputation for reliability and strength, especially among commercial snow plow professionals.
Whether you’re a homeowner, small business owner, professional snowplower or municipality, Fisher Engineering has a snowplow to fit your needs. We offer snow plows that are built to withstand the rigors of any commercial application as well as personal snow plows for smaller and lighter four-wheel-drive vehicles. To help you find the perfect snow plow for your truck use our eMatch system. Whatever your snow removal needs, Fisher Engineering has the right snow equipment to help you get the job done.
Our focus is on our customers; we work hard to manufacture innovative products that give our customers an edge in the market. Timely service to our customers has always been, and will continue to be, a hallmark of our company.
A Partner in Snow Removal
We’re proud of our products and confident that your investment in FISHER snow plows and ice removal equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blades, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, Fisher Engineering offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper salt and sand spreaders completes the snow and ice control equipment product offering.
As a market leader, Fisher Engineering believes it is important to proactively pursue environmentally responsible policies and procedures, not only internally but also throughout our extended supply chain.